Wednesday, October 13, 2021

RV Wins and Woes

For the last year, my husband and I have been traveling the country in our RV. What a learning experience for two adult humans and one nearly-human dog to go from a spacious house to roughly 450 sq. ft. of living space! We're doing it, though, and we love this lifestyle.

Not that our travels have been free of hiccups. A week into owning our new home, I cut a corner too close while driving and, as quick as my husband could choke out words I can't mention, I did $10,000 of damage.

At least the concrete post didn't suffer.

The repair place said they often see it happen when people first drive off the lot, so I did well for the first six days. Hah. Thanks, guys.

As of today, we're 24 states into our journey and have had unforgettable experiences. My imagination sees potential book ideas in each.

Oh, and I should say - when it's my turn to drive, I no longer forget to turn wide.  Concrete posts across the US are safe. 

Any tips on places to explore when we're in your state?

#RVlifestyle #wanderlust #RVliving #writerslife #dogsofinstagram #writing #romanceauthor #RVfulltime



1 comment:

  1. We just got back from Asheville and it was wonderful. Have you been there in your RV?

    ReplyDelete